A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carroll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Carroll MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Carroll practice?
- Dr. William Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.