A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carroll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Carroll MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Carroll practice?
- Dr. William Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.