A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carroll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithica
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Carroll practice?
Dr. William Carroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ithaca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY and Dryden, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Carroll, Dr. Billy Carroll, Dr. Guillermo Carroll