A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Carroll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Carroll practice?
Dr. William Carroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Radiologists.