A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Casey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Casey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Casey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Casey practice?
- Dr. William Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Casey practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tucson Plastic Surgeons and Tucson Surgeons.