A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Castillo, MD, FACC is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Castillo practice?
Dr. William Castillo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians, Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists, and Las Vegas Urologists.