A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Colburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Colburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Colburn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colburn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Colburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jerome Colburn MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Colburn practice?
- Dr. William Colburn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Colburn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Pathologists.