Learn more about Dr. William Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cole, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cole MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Cole practice?
- Dr. William Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cole practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.