A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cole, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cole MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Cole practice?
- Dr. William Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cole practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.