A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Collins is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Collins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Collins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William J. Collins practice?
- Dr. William Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. William Collins practices Psychiatry near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Psychiatrists.