A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Conner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conner
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Conner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Conner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jordan Conner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Conner practice?
- Dr. William Conner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Conner practices Family Medicine near Matthews, NC.
See Matthews Primary Care Doctors.