Learn more about Dr. William Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Curtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Curtis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Curtis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Marymount Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Curtis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Curtis practice?
- Dr. William Curtis has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Curtis practices Ophthalmology near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead, KY and Manchester, KY.
See Corbin Ophthalmologists.