A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davis practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.