A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Earley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Earley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Earley graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Earley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wetzel County Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Sistersville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Earley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Earley practice?
- Dr. William Earley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Earley practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Saint Clairsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Martinsville, WV.
See Saint Clairsville Emergency Physicians and Saint Clairsville Primary Care Doctors.