A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Elkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Elkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jerry Elkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Elkins practice?
- Dr. William Elkins has 1 office location.
Dr. William Elkins practices Surgery near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Surgeons.