A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ellis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Ellis MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. William Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ellis practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.