Learn more about Dr. William Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. William Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ferguson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Pulmonologists.