A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. William Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ferguson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Pulmonologists.