Learn more about Dr. William Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Flynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Flynn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Flynn practice?
- Dr. William Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Flynn practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.