Learn more about Dr. William Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Flynn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Flynn practice?
- Dr. William Flynn has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Flynn practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.