A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flynn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Flynn practice?
Dr. William Flynn practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.