Dr. William Flynn MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology San Antonio, TX

3.4

January 26th, 2015
I would not recommend Dr. Flynn. My mother was -diagnosed incorrectly with glaucoma and had a stint put by Dr. Flynn in that was not necessary. The eye drops that were used to lower the pressure in her eye caused the pressure to drop too low and the eye collapsed from within causing irreversible damage to the cornea. My mother has another condition that has similar symptoms to that of glaucoma, however, her optic nerves are not damaged. Optic nerve damage is a complication of glaucoma. In order for my mother to see, she will need a cornea replacement. We received another opinion after no progress was made with Dr. Flynn with my mom's vision. We had to go to one of the top Universities and medical teaching facilities in the country for an accurate diagnosis.

November 30th, 2012
Excellent physician
My husband was poorly managed by another physician who missed the diagnosis of glaucoma. Dr. Flynn managed to get the problem under control unfortunately, my husband had already lost his eyesight. I changed to him consequently and when I had a problem with sudden appearance of floaters, he got me right in and followed up until all was clear. Wonderful bedside manner.