Dr. William Foley III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Foley III?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Foley III?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 15th, 2014

Retired Sales Manager

Dr Foley has been my primary care doctor since I moved here to Michigan in 2002 and has been my wife's for over 30 years. He has always taken all the time needed for us. I have never felt rushed and he has never tried to hurry us along. He has a terrific bedside manner and always seems to try the best solution for what ever the problem may be. And unlike many, he actually takes the time to listen to what you have to say. And has also given me his personal opinions on some surgical procedures that may be in my future as well. And has always helped me with any concerns I may have. I could not have a finer doctor and I am hoping he does not retire for many more years. Would highly recommend him to anyone. The only problem with all his greatness is that he is usually booked well in advance.

August 17th, 2016