Learn more about Dr. William French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Specialties & Research
Dr. William French, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. French has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James French MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. French practice?
- Dr. William French has 1 office location.
Dr. William French practices Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Cardiologists.