Learn more about Dr. William French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William French, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. French has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James French MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. French practice?
- Dr. William French has 2 office locations.
Dr. William French practices Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Cardiologists.