A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gould is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gould, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gould has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gould accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Gould practice?
Dr. William Gould practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.