A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gould, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gould has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Gould DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Gould practice?
- Dr. William Gould has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Gould practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.