A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Green practice?
Dr. William Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists, New York Emergency Physicians, New York Orthopedic Surgeons, and New York Pain Management Doctors.