A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Green has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Green MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William J. Green practice?
- Dr. William Green has 1 office location.
Dr. William Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.