A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waleed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waleed Ibrahim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waleed Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ibrahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waleed Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waleed Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Waleed Ibrahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waleed Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists.