A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Groh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Groh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Groh, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Groh graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Groh MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Groh practice?
- Dr. William Groh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Groh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.