A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Groh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Groh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Groh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Groh, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Groh graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Groh MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Groh practice?
- Dr. William Groh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Groh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.