- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Halden is Excellent. Dr. Halden has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Halden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Halden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Halden has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David`s Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Halden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Halden practice?
Dr. William Halden practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Halden, Dr. Bill Halden, Dr. Billy Halden