Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Halden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Halden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Halden, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Halden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Halden has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Halden practice?
Dr. William Halden practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.