Learn more about Dr. William Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Hale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hale practice?
- Dr. William Hale has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Guthrie, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Guthrie Orthopedic Surgeons.