A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hale
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Hale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hale practice?
- Dr. William Hale has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Guthrie, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK.
See Guthrie Surgeons.