A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Harmon MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Harmon practice?
- Dr. William Harmon has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Harmon practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.