Dr. William James Harmon MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, and Urology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harmon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Nephrology, hypertension, cardiac & renal transplant work-up & follow-up. Hemodialysis & Peritoneal dialysis offered in city & outlying rural areas. and Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Harmon practice?
Dr. William Harmon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, and Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians, San Antonio Pediatric Specialists, San Antonio Urgent Care Centers, and San Antonio Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Harmon, Dr. Billy Harmon, Dr. Guillermo Harmon