A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Harmon practice?
- Dr. William Harmon practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.