A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Harmon MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Harmon practice?
- Dr. William Harmon has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Harmon practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.