A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- HTLV-I Infections (Human T-lymphotrophic Virus)
- HTLV-II Infections (Human T-lymphotrophic Virus)
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Harrington MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Harrington practice?
- Dr. William Harrington has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Harrington practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists.