A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen
- Medical Center of SE Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Harrison DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. William Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. William Harrison practices Family Medicine near Durant, OK.
See Durant Primary Care Doctors.