A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen
- Medical Center of SE Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Harrison DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. William Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Harrison practices Family Medicine near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Durant Primary Care Doctors.