A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen
- Medical Center of SE Oklahoma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Harrison practice?
Dr. William Harrison practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Durant Urgent Care Centers, Durant Family Physicians, and Durant General Practitioners.