A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jerry Harrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Harrison practice?
- Dr. William Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Harrison practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Plano, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.