Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Harrison practice?
Dr. William Harrison practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.