A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hennessey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hennessey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hennessey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Hennessey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. William Hennessey has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hennessey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Physiatrists.