Dr. William Hennessey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Hennessey?

Have you seen Dr. William Hennessey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 9th, 2017

Went there last summer.I had radiation from cancer.Left me with very poor legs.First thing he said to me that I was a smoker and he could tell by the wrinkles around my mouth.Than when he looked at my legs he checked the wrong one.Said nothing but a good workout would help.Well 9 months later and I have lost the feeling in that leg.Hes terrible to say the least...............

November 19th, 2016

Dr Hennessy is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He correctly diagnosed my problem and explained treatment options. He took his time and reviewed my MRI and answered all my questions. I appreciate a physician that is straight forward and doesn't sugar coat things. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. The office staff was extremely courteous.

November 19th, 2016

Dr. Hennessy was extremely professional. He is down to earth and treats you as an equal. He diagnosed my problem quickly and correctly. I would highly recommend him to others.

September 14th, 2016

Arrogant and condescending

First thing he said upon entering room. "I see you're on Medicare at the ripe old age of 53." Now I saw him 11 yrs ago when I was on comp. After 3 failed cervical fusions I had the last fusion 2008. I was having a flare up that lasted a month with severe pain and pain going down my arm. My PCP ordered a nerve conduction test. That's why I went to him. He starts questioning me about not being able to work etc....totally humiliated me. Tried telling him I actually tried to work last year 1 or 2 days a week. Took me 3 days to recuperate after working. Did that for 6 months and couldn't handle the pain. He's so arrogant , knows absolutely nothing about me or my health issues. I worked for 25 yrs in the health field and will NEVER go back to him. Makes you feel like you're faking it. He says if fusion worked I should go back to work, never mind the debilitating headaches and muscles spasms. He's definitely a insurance and comp Dr. He will say whatever they want him to say.

April 19th, 2016

Useless!

He calls himself a doctor but never ran a test on me. He told me nothing was wrong with me and I pleaded with him to help me. Once you go to an Excela Health doctor and they say nothing is wrong with you you're put in their system and every doctor you go to after that reads what they say and they stick together like glue. I've have since been wheelchair bound and partially bedridden. Remember there's nothing wrong with me. That's what he said. Never ran a test. Now I know what's wrong with me once I was able to get out of that system and I think it's awful what they did to me. Every bad comment on here he deserves. Go somewhere else and do yourself a favor. This guy is bought and paid for.

April 19th, 2016

Quack!!

Worst doctor ever! Save your money! He thinks that if you're overweight that's your problem. Even when MRI shows a problem. He's arrogant and thinks he's god. If you're not top physical condition you're fat to him. Find another doctor and stay away from this thing that calls himself a doctor. A doctor is someone who cares and helps people. This man will meet his maker someday. I hope his maker isn't overweight. Please go to a reputable doctor and stay away from this evil man.

April 2nd, 2016

He was right the first time, saved me so much time and money, plus the pain of getting other tests. Thanks Doc

October 2nd, 2015

bloodsucking comp paid quack

Never touched or measured my mother then released report stating every other doctor was a quack and how he should know he wrote chapter I'm a book about the problems she's having it's all in her head and she has a bipolar manic episode are you kidding my mother never missed work until she was injured ugh hate this guy with a passion he needs his liscense revoked and to live with no income for 4 yrs nothing at all other than government help... definitely report him to the board of medicine he is unethical refused us a wheel chair saying their wasn't any and their was four in entrance doesn't listen entire report was fabricated probably why it took so long to receive it . Total quack

September 14th, 2015

I took my mother to Dr. Hennessey last summer following a diagnosis of dementia. I was very impressed with his kindness my mother. He was knowledgeable and compassionate. I found his evaluation to be very fair, and I would be happy to recommend him to anybody in need of a physiatrist.

April 23rd, 2015

Straight forward and trustworthy

He was highly recommended by two of my doctors.

April 17th, 2015

This doctor didn't confirm that he noticed any of the symptoms that I said was was suffering with for over a year. Basically said that I just need to give it time( it's been 13 months with no relief ),, when I asked him about the severe headaches daily, the pain and the muscle spasms, he suggested that I start thinking that I would get better and maybe I would! If that was the case I would have been cured long ago!!! I guess I should start believing that I'm going to hit the lottery, then maybe I will! I have a neck injury and the man never touched my neck, never took any measurements...but was quick to point out that my arms are strong and then he could not believe that I was only 40 some years old and had already had a left hip replacement! He also brought up my carpal tunnel surgery from the 90's, it is 2015! I have been healthy, not missed any work, have had no trouble whatsoever prior to my accident...but I guess I just need to wish the symptoms away! What a complete joke of a medical provider! I have worked in the dental profession, orthodontics to be exact, for the last 27 years...never have I seen such an unprofessional doctor in my entire life! Two days prior to this appointment I saw a neurologist at WVU hospital, he said all of my symptoms, he believed, were a direct result of the condition of my neck after the accident, and that I needed steroid injections in C-4-5-6. He took multiple x-rays of my neck in flex nation and actually took the time to show me my x-rays and MRI, which no one has bothered to do over the past year! Dr. Hennessey stated that steroids would do nothing to help me, it would be like breaking your ankle 13 months prior and then putting ice on it as an anti-inflammatory, and that my pain could not possibly be caused by bulging disc...that only happens if there herniated. Amazing how doctors that don't work for insurance companies see things differently!

March 20th, 2015

Hooked In A Office

Nothing more than Doctor for hire. He is bought and paid for by the company, nothing more than a workers compensation doctor would be expected to be a hooked in a office.