A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hicks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hicks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hicks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Hicks MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. William Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hicks practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.