A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hicks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hicks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hicks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Hicks MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hicks practice?
- Dr. William Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Hicks practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.