Learn more about Dr. William Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Higgins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Higgins MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Higgins practice?
- Dr. William Higgins has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Higgins practices Internal Medicine near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Peekskill, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists.