Learn more about Dr. William Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Higgins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higgins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higgins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Higgins practice?
Dr. William Higgins practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Peekskill, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Pulmonologists.