Dr. William Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Holmes?

May 16th, 2017

he must have written his revues, he screwed up my knee replacement and then never have the courage to face me again. l waited over an hour to have an a bad stich repaired to have a student do an inadequate job. I advice you to seek help somewhere else.

terrible doctor

May 16th, 2017

terrible

i would not trust this jerk to tend to a pet rock.

October 27th, 2014

treading broken collar bone

We thought the. Dr.s. office and staff were very friendly and helpful they treated my husband's collar bone right away after he was referred by the hospital. ..very nice people

May 2nd, 2013

Very Impressed

I have been seeing Dr. Holmes for several years now, for several injuries I have had. Him and Stephen Fall (his P.A.) are very knowledgeable and thorough. He explains things so I am able to understand them clearly without all the "Dr. terminology" I recommend him to anyone with an orthopedic problem. I was very impressed with him.

April 18th, 2013

Current Patient

I have been a long time patient of Dr Holmes off and on as needed and always found him to be very kind, efficient and accurate in his diagnosis. He took plenty of time with me yet the waiting time to be accompanied to the exam room was very minimal. I found the staff to be courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr Holmes for orthopedic care.

April 15th, 2013

very poor.

Since surgery with dr. Holmes my daughters leg has never been right. After 2 years still having problems now trying to find new specialist.Very rude. Hard to get appointment. Always puts you with P.A . Rarely see dr. Doesnt listen to your concerns. Has already decided what the issue is before he talks to you. Never ever recommend.

May 28th, 2012

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr Holmes is an excellent ortho surgeon. He fixed my shoulder and now after years of increasing pain, I am pain free with full range of motion. He is a caring surgeon who doesn't beat around the bush or make false promises. Highly recommend - he know his business.

April 21st, 2012

Dr. Holmes is THE BEST!

October 3rd, 2011

Very personal and able to communicate diagnosis in layman terms. Obviously a very busy practice, but spent the time neccessary to treat me as an individual. Cut through bureaucratic red tape of insurance to get appropriate diagnostic services approved. Friendly staff and compfortable lobby.

August 5th, 2010

Wow! "Royal" Treatment

I could not have asked for a better treatment. Everyone was excellent and replacing my hip was done beautifully. His PA, Stephen Fall, was excellent. Thank you for an experience I could recommend to anyone!!! My other hip and a knee are probably going to be replaced. I was concerned a year ago that our insurance (Kaiser) would not cover, however, this year we changed insurances and I think that Dr. Holmes could still be my Dr. I am hoping so!!!

July 23rd, 2010

Both my husband and myself have found Dr Holmes to be caring and professional. We have needed to see him for major orthopedic issues. My husband for total knee replacement and I for two hip surgeries. We have Kaiser insurance and only wanted Dr Holmes doing the work. We have the utmost confidence and trust in Dr Holmes.We had to fight kaiser to have him do the surgeries. We felt it was worth the fight. His comfortable bedside manner has put us at ease each time. He informs us of all that is expected both before and after each surgery. If we were to have them done again Dr. Holmes would be our ONLY choice, and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

July 11th, 2010

would i do it again?

Dr Holmes and Stephen Fall, P.A. gave me all the necessary information to make an informed decision. My treatment and follow-up care have been the best I could ever expect. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing orthopedic treatment.