A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Houston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Houston MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Houston practice?
- Dr. William Houston has 1 office location.
Dr. William Houston practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near La Porte, IN.
See La Porte Emergency Physicians and La Porte Family Physicians.