A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hwang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hwang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hwang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Hwang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Hwang practice?
- Dr. William Hwang has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Hwang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Rose, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists, Dallas Neurologists, and Dallas Psychiatrists.