Dr. William Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Jackson?

July 21st, 2016

In correct info

The review you have has to be for wrong doctor. He has not practiced since 2008.He was a excellent physician. Besides he never practiced at stated location.

February 8th, 2015

Mrs.

I was very uncomfortable with this doctor. I was a patient for two years and the last 4 times he would tell me that he needed to do a rectal exam , however I came to the doctor due to a ear infection. There was No reason to have a rectal exam. I felt very uncomfortable. The last appointment I had with him I went in because my throat was inflamed, and once again he wants to do a rectal exam. Simply uncalled for.