A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Keating is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Keating Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Keating, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keating has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keating MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Keating practice?
- Dr. William Keating has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keating practices Family Medicine near Dawsonville, GA.
See Dawsonville Primary Care Doctors.