Learn more about Dr. William Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Keating is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Keating, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keating has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keating accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Keating practice?
Dr. William Keating practices Family Medicine near Dawsonville, GA.
See Dawsonville Family Physicians.