A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Keating is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Keating, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keating has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keating MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Keating practice?
- Dr. William Keating has 1 office location.
Dr. William Keating practices Family Medicine near Dawsonville, GA.
See Dawsonville Family Physicians.