A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kelley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kelley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Southern Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Kelley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Kelley practice?
- Dr. William Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kelley practices Plastic Surgery near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Covington Surgeons.