A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Kelly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. William Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.