A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knox, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Knox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Knox MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Knox practice?
- Dr. William Knox has 1 office location.
Dr. William Knox practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.