A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knox is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knox, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Knox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Knox practice?
Dr. William Knox practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.