A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knox, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Knox has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital & Clinic Inc
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Knox practice?
Dr. William Knox practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL and Dadeville, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Knox, Dr. Bill Knox, Dr. Billy Knox