Dr. William Koenig MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Breast reduction
This Dr. is very compassionate and cares about his patients. He does not look at his clip board while he is consulting with you, he is honest, and he truly cares about his own results after surgery. He takes pride in his work, and you are not just a number on an assemble line.

March 8th, 2017
Helped me to look like my old self!
When I initially met Dr. Koenig I was going through some major health issues which he determined were too significant at the time to have the procedure I wanted performed. I knew right then that he was more concerned about my health than collecting revenue for his practice. I was disappointed but so impressed! After getting healthy, I went back to see Dr. K for my breast implant surgery and found him to be one of the most calm, caring, knowledgeable and professional doctors I've ever dealt with. Because of his wonderful demeanor, before, during and after the surgery he made me feel confident, relaxed and as if he were taking care of a family member. He always has a warm smile and kind words at every appointment and equally important the result is absolutely amazing and beautiful. We are both extremely pleased with the outcome! I would recommend Dr. Koenig and Que Med Spa to anyone.

January 26th, 2017
Very very satisfied
I am 27 and a mother of one. I have always been unhappy with my breast size and I finally decided to have breast augmention. Doctor koenig staff welcomed me and walked me through the entire process. After meeting doctor koenig I felt so confident in his abilities there was no question in my mind. I had my consult Thursday and surgery Monday. I booked my surgery before I had my consult because I was so confident in this physicians abilities. The staff was so helpful and I met every single person involved in my surgery personally. Surgery went smooth. Easy peasy. Recovery was fine I felt very little pain, mostly discomfort and within a week I felt able to do every day tasks. I had to make it a point to take it easy because I felt so good. I chose to not take narcotic pain meds because of my addictive history and I still felt very little pain. I healed beautifully my scars are barely noticeable at 5 weeks post op and my new breasts are beautiful. I couldn't be happier and I will never ever ever see another doctor for any type of cosmetic needs in the future

September 4th, 2014
Amazing Results from TT and Liposuction
I decided to have a TT and Lipo after attending one of Dr. William Koenig's presentations a year ago. No pressure at all to have surgery. I followed up (after a year) with a consult and booked the surgery the same day. I was very confident in Dr Koenig's surgical skills and his thorough explanation of the procedures. The surgery went well and I had very little discomfort/pain with the medications prescribed. Recovery was uneventful and six weeks later I am 2 sizes smaller, no more saddlebags or muffin top!!! I now have the motivation to continue to eat healthy and exercise as I want to keep my new figure. It was always difficult in the past because if you have a pear shape exercise does not help much. Dr Koenig's surgery has given me more confidence! I also have more energy. I love trying on new clothes styles I never could wear before. I'm so grateful I had these amazing results. Thank you Dr. William Koenig and staff!!!!!

July 10th, 2014
From the introduction I felt I was in great hands with Dr Koenig, He answered all of my questions just as a professional should. Staff was courteous and caring. After surgery I had many concerns that he reassured me that everything's going to be fine, which he was correct. Although Im still recovering I'm very pleased with my progress thus far. I couldn't have found a better surgeon

January 2nd, 2014
I love my result!
I had a breast lift and augmentation with Dr. Koenig. After having two kids and nursing each of them for a year, I was in desperate need of a repair. Dr. Koenig and his team were wonderful to work with. He made me feel so comfortable and spent a lot of time explaining the process. I can't tell you how happy I am with my result. He did such an outstanding job! I feel so much more confident and self assured. It is truly the best decision I have ever made for myself.

November 27th, 2013
Dr. Koenig is very professional and made me feel very comfortable. He took his time meeting with me for all of my appointments and never was rushed. He did an exceptional job on my breasts and my lipo! I would 100% recommend him. His staff was also very nice and helpful. The office is very private and all about you. I give it all 4 stars!!!

November 20th, 2013
He Volunteers His Skills
The office is located in a beautiful old mansion with lovely garden and private parking. Dr. Koenig traveled to Guatemala recently to do plastic surgery as a volunteer. I really appreciate that. He is pleasant and efficient.

October 23rd, 2013
Don't wait...do it today!
Dr. Koenig is the most wonderful doctor I have ever come in contact with. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and of course professional. As soon as he starts to educate you on the process its apparent he and takes great pride in his work. On the day of my surgery, the bedside manner and friendliness of he and his staff was impeccable. Every person involved with my surgery came in introduced themselves and told me what their role was going to be during my surgery. Dr. Koenig is the utmost professional and so very nice throughout the whole process up to and including the day of surgery. He checked in on me before and checked in on me after, and called me at home later that day to see how I was and if I had any questions. In addition, I would be remise if I did not add his work is beautiful. I finally have a perfect pair of breasts, my only regret is I wish I did it sooner!

July 26th, 2013
The Best Choice You Could Make- Breast Augmentation
Dear Friends, If you are looking for an incredibly knowledgable, friendly, professional and the most talented Doctor in Breast Augmentation in upstate New York, you should choose Dr. Koenig. At my first appt., he was very straight forward with all of the information that someone like myself (who was considering Breast Augmentation, excited about it, but wanting more info) needed. The staff at Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery is outstanding. When trying on possible implants, I was in the room with only women. This was important for me because I'm a bit conservative (usually!) about these sorts of things and it made me feel very comfortable. I also wanted their opinions and when I asked for them, the women were so kind and so very honest. I knew nothing about this process and everyone excitedly and politely led me through it. The day of surgery was perhaps my best experience with everyone at Quatela. Each person that was going to be involved with the surgery came out and explained who they were, why they were there and asked me for any questions. How could have I questions when they were already so conveniently thorough? Dr. Koenig is the utmost professional and so very kind throughout the whole surgery day. He checked in on me before and checked in on me after. The nurses took such sweet care of me that day as well. Now about the results. I don't want to brag but I do want to share to help you with your decision. My new boobs are the most beautiful and perfect pair of breasts I've ever seen. I couldn't love them any more. The perfect size, symmetrical shape, most beautiful placement. I was a little scared of this decision but now I can tell you that this was probably the best gift I could ever have given myself.

May 11th, 2013
Don't Wait
Dr. Koenig is an expert in his field. I have had two procedures and would highly recommend him. I am sorry I waited so long and would suggest you take care of you for a change! Why wait?

April 14th, 2013
A doctor who really cares both before and after procedure
Dr. Koenig has performed two procedures on me: liposuction in 2007 and I just had the Cellulaze treatment in 2013. Both times Dr. Koenig took as much time needed to explain and answer questions about the surgeries. The day of the surgery the nurses for wonderful and made sure that I was comfortable. The follow-up visits were not rushed. Dr. Koenig wanted to make sure that I was healing okay and comfortable with the progress. I am extremely happy with the results of both procedures and would highly recommend Dr. Koenig and his staff...they really care about each patient.