Dr. William Lewis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 27th, 2014
college student
My family and I have never felt so uncomfortable in our lives. He was rude and made it be know he doesn't care to much for biracial couples. This left my 16 year old daugher with health complications feels like there is no hope when clearly there is. He referred us elsewhere, didnt answer and of our questions, then rushed us out his office. Very hurtful. Its a shame because the hospital is great. My 14 year old goes for severe asthma and thank goodness she will never experience what we had to. Horrifying.

December 19th, 2013
Don't Bother
My daughter was having daily migraines, like I did as a child. This dr. was very rude to her, saying, If you have such a bad headache, how were you able to make it here to my office? He was weird, asking her nonsense questions, and pretending to grab her ear. I think he said, See this? when he did it. I guess he thought he was funny? Either that, or he was just mean. He prescribed Neurontin and Topamax, both of which she could not tolerate.

November 30th, 2012
So hard to get an Appointment when needed
He is a really good doctor my child has been seeing him for the past 9 years the only problem that i do have with this doctor is if you have a problem with your child having seizure activity that you are not sure what it is the staff takes day to get back to you, you have to keep calling them until you can finally get through

January 25th, 2011
Too busy to deliver
Doctor is a smart guy but is too busy to provide good care on complex case, in our experience. Terrible responsiveness. Office staff advises that "we give him 72 hours to respond to a patient" which is too long for urgent situations. Not good but you may have better luck.