A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Judd Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Judd Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Judd Lloyd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd Lloyd graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Judd Lloyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Judd Lloyd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William Judd Lloyd practice?
- Dr. William Judd Lloyd has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Judd Lloyd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.