Learn more about Dr. William Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Long, SPECIALTY: ADULT HIP & KNEE RECONSTRUCTION, SPORTS MEDICINE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Long FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Long practice?
- Dr. William Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenvale, NY.
See New York Surgeons.