Dr. William John Long MD and FRCSC is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.More Education & Awards
Dr. Long has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Long practice?
Dr. William Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Surgeons, New York Orthopedic Surgeons, and New York Urgent Care Centers.