A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Long, SPECIALTY: ADULT HIP & KNEE RECONSTRUCTION, SPORTS MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Long FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Long practice?
- Dr. William Long has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Rockville Centre, NY.
See New York Surgeons.