Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About William Lyons
William Lyons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. William Lyons is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr, St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco and Hackensack Med Ctr, Hackensack, Nj. He speaks English.
William Lyons has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
William Lyons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Sansan Tin
San Francisco, CA 0.14 mi34
Dr. Rajiv Bhatia
San Francisco, CA 0.14 mi24
Dr. Robert Larsen
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.16 mi38