A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jacob Mack MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Mack practice?
- Dr. William Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mack practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.