A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Mack practice?
Dr. William Mack practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.