Learn more about Dr. William Mallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mallon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mallon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallon graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
- NC Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Mallon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Mallon practice?
- Dr. William Mallon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mallon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.