A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Maloney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Maloney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Maloney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Veterans Affairs Medical Cente, Saint Louis, Mo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maloney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Maloney practice?
Dr. William Maloney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Charlottesville, VA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.