A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Maloney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maloney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maloney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Maloney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Maloney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Veterans Affairs Medical Cente, Saint Louis, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Maloney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Maloney practice?
- Dr. William Maloney has 1 office location.
Dr. William Maloney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.