Learn more about Dr. William Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Maloney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Maloney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Maloney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Veterans Affairs Medical Cente, Saint Louis, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Maloney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Maloney practice?
- Dr. William Maloney has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Maloney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.