inactive

William J Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 8th, 2016
terrible doctor. if you want quality care and a man who sticks to his word, run hes not the dr too see. he simply doesn't care about patients health or regard a shame to ucla

January 11th, 2016
My first visit, he sat and talked and LISTENED to me for 45 minutes. A++

October 9th, 2015
Boo UCLA.
First of all, you can't get through to anyone because they put ypu on hold for more than 7 minutes. As to the Dr., he forgets to order the test you went in for, NEVER follows up, unavailable to obtain test results from him, has no recall of why he orders labs and again, THE PHONE SYSTEM AND PEOPLE ARE THE WORST.

September 1st, 2015
Incredibly knowledgeable. I have had RA for 45 years and am a health professional myself.

February 26th, 2014
#FAIL
I am 39 years old and had a sudden onset of pain and swelling in my hands and feet. I went to see doctor Martin at UCLA where he asked me a bunch of questions and prescribed a series of blood evaluations. My blood work came back inconclusive...I had to follow up as he did not. I sent him a note through UCLA's My Health system that my symptoms are still present - 3 weeks later. His response "take 2 Aleve...hope that helps" Are you serious? They gave this guy a license? What happened to patient care and trying to get to the root. This guy is total quack. FYI this is the first review I have ever written in my life.