A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McCabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jude McCabe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William J. McCabe practice?
- Dr. William McCabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. William McCabe practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors and Santa Cruz General Practitioners.