A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCune, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCune graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph McCune MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William J. McCune practice?
- Dr. William McCune has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McCune practices Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.