Learn more about Dr. William McCune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McCune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCune, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCune graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCune has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph McCune MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William J. McCune practice?
- Dr. William McCune has 4 office locations.
Dr. William McCune practices Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.